Monday

Nursery--DONE

BEFORE (when it was stella's room):

AFTER:
the jeeto picture was on sale for $15. i made the pillow and crib skirt. the mobile is from our trip to costa rica.

the chair is from ikea. i made the nightstand in a woods class. and the poster is from binth.


the clothes and teddy bear were dan's. my brother zach made the shelf. the poster is from thumbtack press.

i want a clock...

this is what i was thinking:

the first is a ewecoo clock. (it turns off in the dark.) the second is a mirror.


what do you think? anyone seeen any good clocks for this space?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IDEA-I could do Vinyl for the wall in any shape and color and then you could hang just the timepiece? (I think you e-mailed me the picture of the owl clock).
But the room looks GREAT! You have such a cool sense of style.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That turned out great! I like the coocoo clock, maybe because my parents had an old German one while I was growing up.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love that room! I would go with the Cuckoo clock.

12:27 PM  
Blogger rowena said...

i absolutely LOVE Fred's room.. great job.. if you have not already, I would definitley go with the cuckoo clock. dan's outfits are sweet. such a good idea.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home