Tuesday

Stella's Room





  • the chair is from a thrift store.
  • the mobile is from a trip to france.

  • the art is from national badger (i bought it for the baby's room but stella liked it so much i decided to let her have it).

  • the book shelf is from another room of the house--repainted.

  • my grammy crocheted the dress for the cupie doll when i was little. i have a matching one.


  • the balloon is from tai pan trading discounted because of the dent.

  • we bought the bed off ebay but i think you can get it at walmart.

  • the quilt is from target. it was chloes. i cut it in half.

  • the curtains are from ikea (need to be hemmed).

  • my mom helped me repaint the walls.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Her room looks great. I'm so glad you got the balloon. I love it. Next time I come up I want to go to the Frosty Darling. It looks fabulous.

8:01 AM  
Blogger heat said...

A lot of the stores here have cool mobiles. Nice find. Cool ideas.

10:26 AM  
Blogger rowena said...

ALL THE LITTLE things are sweet. the mobile, the bird the balloon.. gosh kids rooms are fun aren't they.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home