Thursday

IKEA

i went to ikea's grand opening yesterday with my two girls. we went at about 11:30. this is the line of cars waiting to get into the parking lot. it really wasn't that bad. they had a bazillion people directing traffic. the check out lanes were all completely backed up but it was fine. we actually went back that evening because i found out a friend's band was playing. at 7:00 they only had about five check out lanes and they weren't long. chloe loved it. in fact, she loved it "infinity"--that's a lot. she's been wanting an art easle. it was her lucky day.


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Ian loved it, too. He said it was GREAT! He got new covers for his bunkbed and insisted on sleeping underthem (despite the prewashed strachiness). I saw a lot more I wanted, but am trying to space out the spending. :) Cool easle, Chloe! Lucky girl.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Chanell said...

I went with my mom when we were down a couple weeks ago. I got Annie the same easle- I was hesitant because I thought she would color on the easle and then the walls. So far so good. I loved IKEA. It's like disneyland.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home